Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my fitbit to power on at all. I tried pressing in all three buttons at the same time several different times and still a blank screen. Put on charging dock and still nothing. Received this for a Christmas present so I haven't had it very long. I don't know what else to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the same problem. Went to bed last night with versa fully charged and just stopped working. It won’t turn on whatever I tried. Help please!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, I’m having the same problems. It seems like it is just dead. Won’t charge, won’t sync with phone, nothing. This was a Christmas present 1 1/2 years ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Went to bed last night with versa fully charged and just stopped working. It won’t turn on whatever I tried. Help please!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted customer service they were very helpful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what happened to me last night. I have tried all the suggestions of holding buttons down for varying lengths of time and still nothing. It’s less than 6-8 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is it saying there’s a best answer for all our issues when the person states they are having same issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you contact them through email? Could you please let me know what they said. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We contacted them through chat. Mine was still under warranty they were unable to fix it so their sending a new one. 

Best Answer

Hi, thank you. I know this might sound silly but where is chat? I’ve emailed them but not sure how to do it through chat. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you click on contact support there's an option live chat. That's how I communicated with them. Hopefully this helps you! 

Best Answer