Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen screen on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa screen is frozen on source output screen.

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Ive had such problems with my Versa...Support said do a Factory reset...I've done this...and now the watch face is frozen.  None of the buttons work so can't do a restart....did you sort yours out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine froze after doing the factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Used my versa at spa in pool today and now stuck and won’t end exercise 

Ive synced it with the app but still stuck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SueRoo22 thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the screen got stuck.

If you haven't done so, please restart your Versa as described in this help article. This will refresh your Versa internally. After this, monitor your watch's behavior and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
My daughters Versa is frozen.  I have tried to restart multiple times.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I pressed all the buttons together and that worked

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. I've reset it multiple times and it's not fixing the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done the reset several times and nothing works. My fitbit was working perfectly fine and then all of a sudden this black and purple (source/output) screen came up and it will not do anything else. I can't swipe right, left, up or down and the clock face never comes up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jogger....Mine eventually sorted itself out....all very strange...and annoying! I would get on to Support...I have had 2 new Versas now...they only seem to go a time & then the black screen appears!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen was frozen and I just held the button on the left forc a few seconds. It restarted and works fine now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen was frozen on the source too. I just held the button on the left for 10 seconds and it restarted. So far no problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great...thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset my new Fitbit versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit my Versa2 screen regularly (it did not used to do this) freezes where I can click the button to being up the clockface but no swipe will work. I do a full reset and then it works again. Hours later, it will freeze again and I have to reset again, very annoying. That combined with the really bad syncing of some apps (especially the Weather app) makes this "smart watch" a very expensive "dumb watch"

Best Answer
0 Votes