Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

Same! Mine has been wonky ever since the update on Tuesday! It wont sync, it won’t record any sleep info at all or track exercise…. It still tells time, so I guess that’s good ( note sarcasm) 

Best Answer

100% agree with this! I hate the new one!!

Best Answer

Agreed, I can’t stand the new app & dashboard 

Best Answer

Yes, the new dashboard from quite a few months back is also awful.

Best Answer

Please listen to your customers and revert the sleep chart back to what it used to be. This new one is awful. The last version was perfect for a lot of us.  I already posted a few times about this so I’ll refrain from going into more details here. Just roll back this “upgrade” please. 

Best Answer
Heck, I can't even GET to the new dashboard.
Best Answer

OMG - Seriously! I’m on the verge of getting a dang Apple Watch because of this insanity!  At least let us have the option of reverting back to the old graph! Please, Fitbit, LISTEN to your existing Customers! 

Best Answer

So agree!  

Best Answer

If the goal of Fitbit is to lose customers they are certainly well on their way. Last year an update took away the ability to better describe workouts as lawn mowing, etc. instead of just a generic “workout”. Now they take away the sleep profile metrics and add health metrics which only provide information on two of the five items listed. After eight years and three different Fitbit devices it’s time to start looking at alternatives. Most companies make progressive improvements over time with their updates.

Best Answer

Well said! Agree 100%

Best Answer

Replying to myself: Update. After hours of frustration (could not sign into Fitbit with my usual password; attempt to sign in with Google resulted in endless circling; attempt to change password resulted in a "we sent you a link" message that never arrived in my email), I deleted the blooming app and reinstalled it. Now I can get to the dashboard on my phone (but not my computer) and I can now see why everyone is so upset by the new sleep chart. It appears to have been designed by a two-year-old playing with AI. Totally user-unfriendly and ugly to boot. Who is running this show anyway, and why are they trying to sabotage their own company?

Best Answer

100%! The changes are not just annoying, they’re unnecessarily negative. What’s the point of adding “You did not reach your goal today”. The data should (clearly) tell me that, they don’t need to rub it in. 

Best Answer
I had the same problem trying to reset password.
Best Answer

Totally dislike the new graph. Looks like a bunch of ants walked on it.

I agree with Yostella1963 Gives us back the old chart as it was more efficient 

I use to be able to tell what time during the night I would wake up now you can't find anything This new version is unacceptable. 

If you insist on keeping this ridiculous chart then I will look for more options.

Your choice.

Best Answer

I agree with you I want old sleep dashboard back

Best Answer
I agree this one sucks.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
Please let us know how you like the sleep info from it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Jen--
I'm not an expert on why graphs don't work, but this one doesn't for me.
Less information than before -- you can't tell what at what hour you were
in which stage of sleep, or how long each individual stage lasted (there's
just a total). Columns are disconnected and don't line up visually so you
don't get an immediate impression of how your night progressed.
Best Answer

Absolutely agree. New upgrade is a DOWNGRADE.

A feature that I had when I bought the device cannot be taken away. Please restore.

Best Answer

I agree. I am so frustrated at the new graphs and visuals I’m seriously considering switching to an Apple Watch. Is this even accessible to a person with visual impairments?!  Probably not. I’m also struggling to find settings that seem to have been moved around and are not easily located. Fitbit, will you please consider returning to the previous version? (Versa 3 user)

Best Answer