Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to send the Versa 2 back.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to send mine back.  Either (1) the bluetooth was not working or (2) it doesn't work with my phone (LG g8). I called FB Customer Service, and they also couldn't tell if it was a faulty watch or my phone.  While the g8 isn't listed among the compatible phones, the g6 is listed, so I thought it would work. Very disappointing.  I'll buy one, again, if I learn that it definitely works with the g8.  Come on, Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Als221 what were the symptoms ?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

On set up, the phone could not find the Versa 2 most of the time.  When it did find it, it couldn't pair with it.  The phone works quite well pairing with my Alta HR and my Pebble Time Steel.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Als221 I will be honest, IMHO it should work. Perhaps you got a defective unit. Can you get a new one from a local retailer? Just in case, when adding Versa next time make sure all other trackers are not in the range. It's weird. 😐

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but before I buy another one, I am going to wait for more confirmation that it really does work with the g8.  While talking with the FB Customer Service rep, I did move the Alta HR to the farthest end of my apartment which is usually out of range.  Still wouldn't pair.  But I appreciate your response.

Best Answer