Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haptic button not working and battery draining quick

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First of, I am a huge Fitbit fan. I had the flex, the Ionic, and now the Versa 3. Within the past day, the battery on the Versa has drained while I was sleeping. Went from a full charge at bedtime to 6% when I woke up. In the meantime, now the left haptic button is not working at all. I was able to restart the watch, but the haptic still doesn’t work. I’ve had this watch for about 6 months and it’s quite frustrating. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

HI @Pgar10  -  you may need to clean the watch and check all the options in this list [probably Snore detection] How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I really appreciate the follow up! I shut down most of the functions and that seems to have helped the battery drainage a bit. I guess my major issue is that the left button still isn’t working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pgar10  - have you tried a Shutdown from watch Settings, wait 10 seconds before placing on the charger to restart it and charge it.

The button requires a knack,  usually a squeeze with thumb and forefinger, it may take some practice to turn the screen on and off consistently.

You cannot use a finger nail to operate it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately yes, I have done that. I have had this watch for about 6 months and the button had worked just fine until yesterday….kinda driving me nuts!!!….oh and the battery drained again overnight 

Best Answer
0 Votes