Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203

Got My eyes ears nose and toes crossed! XD  @nmo9 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nmo9 yeah, i'm thinking CS from different countries/continents respond no matter what your location is, as I don't believe any european CS would be keen on responding as late as at 6pm to people asking regarding their orders. maybe that might cause a bit of chaos on its own.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine about an hour ago.  It's on the charger.  Smaller and lighter than I expected.  Fitbit is going to sell a lot of these, especially when the occasional discounts (Mother's Day?) start showing up at the various retailers. 

versa2.jpgversa1.jpg

Best Answer

Omfg Mine just got delivered..But im stuck at work😫😫😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is here!!

Best Answer

mine is being delivered today per fedex but it hasn't updated since 4/7 from PA...I'm hoping it does come today.  I know the tracking info has been delayed compared to other things I've ordered, but I'm really hoping that's just what it is and not a delay. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't received mine. As of today, it's in transit San Bernardino,CA.

Should be getting it sometime this week 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered on March 13th. Still no update re- shipping. 

Best Answer

Mine is here!Mine is here!

Best Answer
Just picked up mines from the post office too! Yayy to both of
us😊😝😁👌🎉🎉🎉🎉
Best Answer

where are you located?

Best Answer
Florida
Best Answer
0 Votes

HI all, I just got my versa. The initial firmware update/setup takes forever and it is so slow Anyone has this issue? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Installs took awhile, but mine isn’t slow at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi im just wondering if you had to charge your fitbit right when you received it or it's okay to wear without charging it first? 

Thank you

Best Answer

I charged mine, but it came about half charged 

Best Answer
0 Votes

oh okay thank you!

Best Answer

@naddymisty No problem! I’m assuming you shouldn’t have an issue wearing before charge, it just recommends it when you update it and set it up 

Best Answer

Probably due to the fact that I am updating firmware via bluetooth. I am not home, thus not connected to wifi.

Best Answer

That’s a possibility 

Best Answer
0 Votes