Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203
Just received mines today.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@songbird1329 did you get automatically shifted into back order as well? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gibbyhome haven't heard of anyone getting the silver yet, still waiting myself. 😕 even stores in my country won't have it sooner than me.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you connect your versa to wifi. I tried to update firmware using Bluetooth, way too slow and ended up update failed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for that info. 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

@songbird1329 - what did they say? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally got mine today. Is all setup and is charging right now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You guessed!  

i ordered on March 13.  Confirmation from Fitbit sent 2:20 PM on the 13th.  Notation on the order says “ships in 3-4 weeks from date of order.”

it STILL says that tonight, but customer service tells a different story.

if there was going to be a problem, I should have been told a week ago.  Given a choice to cancel order, order a different color, buy it from a third party seller.

extremely poor customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine today 😄 I was unaware that you could sync any app notifications to Versa... so now I also have reminders to drink water 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Note, please be careful with the latch pins in the non woven bands.. it seems it would be very easy to slide one out on accident and lose it.

Best Answer

Truth about the pins!

Ordered Charcoal special edition on March 28, received today on Monday, April 9th. Had two day delivery but it shipped Thursday then arrived at the local FedEx sort facility on Friday night and sat there all weekend until coming today. Sigh.

Now it's here! Indeed the Special Edition comes with both S/L woven bands, plus still includes both S/L (in my case, black) standard rubbery workout straps. I actually wasn't sure and didn't really care when I ordered it. Getting both sets of bands is welcome.

Setup took a while. Startled when the app crashed during initial software update, but restarting the app and hitting update again resumed where it left off. Likely the same as the Ionic, sending data takes a painfully long time.

It's super comfortable and looks great, though. Will put it through its paces, already a the step up (heh) from the Charge 2 I was looking for. Maybe I'm silly but I just wanted a more stylish tracker with a better display for notifications and weather, and this fits the bill perfectly.

Best Answer

I ordered mine on 3/26/18 and the status is still in "Your order has been received." + "Pre-order - Ships in 3-4 weeks from order date 3/26/18" 😞 I am so sad about this. They didn't even charged my card (payed through paypal since i have a lot of trust/security issues) and i ordered Special Edition (Lavender Woven) one. Smiley Sad

Does anyone bypassed this status so far? What the next status should be? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RMorst did you receive your Versa before you left?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m really not liking the answers ...or rather, the non-answers ... that I’m getting from customer service.

Best Answer

@AthariaThe next status will say "Order Processing" when it is getting ready to ship.  Then your card will get charged and it will be shipped out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered my Fitbit on 3/14/18, rose/gold peach. I haven't gotten any other updates on my order, no processed, shipped or nothing. I'm thinking if it hasn't even shipped yet and it would most likely take 5 business days to get it then I would receive it after the 16th. Very upset about this! So I made the decision to cancel my order with Fitbit and I could cause it wasn't even processed yet. I ended up pre-ordering through Best Buy and it says I can pick it up on the 16th.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm tempted to cancel my order from Fitbit and order through Amazon. At least Amazon says they'd release the silver one on the 16th. Best buy still says "coming soon". Any second opinions on this? I initially ordered the silver one March 16th and haven't heard anything from Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Update: After being tired of Fitbit's confusing preorders, I cancelled my ordered and ordered it from Amazon. It's coming on the 17th.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JulieAvila I'm actually wondering the exact same thing.  I'm torn between the SE lavender/rose gold and the silver one - I noticed the silver says coming soon on Best Buy, but the SE lavender/rose gold says I can pick up in store on release day 4/16.  Or do I order from Amazon and choose next day delivery to get it 4/17

I'm wondering if these are guaranteed release dates/shipping dates with stores like this (Best Buy, Amazon).  How will they have supply to send out before pre-orders are fulfilled through fitbit? If Best Buy says it releases 4/16 and if I pre-order to pick up on that day, does that guarantee that it will be there for me to pick up on 4/16?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I feel like you can trust best buy. If I were you, I'd do it through best buy. I don't have that option for the silver one. So I'm thinking of doing your other option of ordering it through Amazon with next day delivery. 🤔 I just hope it's guaranteed dates! 

Best Answer