Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate not working on Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After charging the watch I noticed the green light is not on anymore. No heart pulsation being register and after I reset it still not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks you for restarting your Fitbit.

I'd like you to perform the following steps below for this situation:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Versa Lite, from the main screen of your Versa Lite, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your watch. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Versa Lite's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Versa Lite once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Versa Lite once again. To do so, press and hold the left button for 8 seconds while it is plugged into the charging cable as if it were charging. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Yojana thanks for your suggestion.

However, I followed all the steps and the green light of the pulsometer is
still not working.

What else can be done?
--

- *Daniela Bogotá Chávez*

- +57 (312) 6285306

LinkedIn Profile
Best Answer
0 Votes