Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help again. On-screen workout

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been reading page after page about on-screen workouts but I still really don't have an answer as to exactly how they work! Do you use them? do the workouts actually show up on my screen and are they personalized to my personal health? I have recently had major surgery. So I obviously cannot run out and do a marathon. I am thinking of upgrading to the versa 2 coming out.... Because it's ability to count stairs and a couple other features. I'm not interested in music and all of that. However I find the on-screen workout description rather interesting but it is very vague as to how it actually works. can someone who uses it please give me some details about it? Do I have to pay for it? Or is it a feature that comes with it. And again can it be personalized for me. Thank you very very much. Again I have clicked on numerous links to the Fitbit pages oh, so many that I now have a headache LOL so any details please send me and thank you very much Kathleen

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi no I don't think I'm speaking of the Fitbit coach. On the details listed on the versa 2...

It specifically says "on screen workouts"...

... From everything I've read it kind of sounds like these workouts just pop up on your screen for 10 minutes or 7 minutes or whatever. The photo shows three at a time. But I guess I was looking to find out more on the details on how it worked. I have read about the Fitbit coach which they charge for. Which IMO should not be an extra fee if you're purchasing one of these devices. But that's another topic

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Do you mean FitBit Coach?  You can either use the free sessions or go premium   Download the app & look see.

Blaze, Surge, Ionic and Versa1. I am not a FitBit employee.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi no I don't think I'm speaking of the Fitbit coach. On the details listed on the versa 2...

It specifically says "on screen workouts"...

... From everything I've read it kind of sounds like these workouts just pop up on your screen for 10 minutes or 7 minutes or whatever. The photo shows three at a time. But I guess I was looking to find out more on the details on how it worked. I have read about the Fitbit coach which they charge for. Which IMO should not be an extra fee if you're purchasing one of these devices. But that's another topic

Best Answer
0 Votes