Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer music from desktop?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I recently bought a Fitbit Versa and I've been trying to transfer music to it. I do not own a laptop, I only have a desktop computer that doesn't have a wireless internet connection and therefore it can't connect to my WiFi. It seems like there is no way to transfer music unless you have a laptop, which you can connect to your WiFi. Any help would be appreciated!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @OlgaM98 and welcome to the Help forums.  I am not an expert in this matter, but I don't think your desktop needs a wireless connection to your wi-fi.  You need a wireless internet connection so the Versa can connect to your wi-fi.

Here is a link to the Help article with detailed instructions for Macs, Window 10 PCs, and Windows 7/8 PCs.

If you still need help, please list the steps you took, in detail, and where it went wrong.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already seen this page and all similar ones, problem is when I try to do that, my computer is unable to find the watch, even though the latter is connected to my wifi.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OlgaM98  I am going to alert a moderator to your plight.  I hope you will get an answer that works.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @OlgaM98 and @LZeeW thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this music issue before contacting us. I recommend taking a look at the help article How do I download playlists to my Fitbit watch? and follow the instructions provided there.

If you have problems check the article: Why can't I download playlists to my Fitbit watch?. Just keep in mind that you need to have internet connection in order to transfer music to your watch.

I will see you around. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes