Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control alarms after update?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the latest update I lost my alarms on my Versa 2 or so I thought. But my 6:30 alarm still rang at this morning although it is missing from my watch. This means I can no longer control the alarms on my versa. So much for sleep quality when I can’t even remove or turn off alarms I don’t need! If I don’t see them, how can I turn them off?

Any suggestion to fix this? restarted my watch, removed it from my iPhone and everything except factory reset. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jujube289, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with alarms on your Fitbit Versa 2 after the latest update. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I recommend confirming that your watch is syncing. You can manually sync your device by following these steps. Please also double check the steps to remove or set up the alarms in this help article: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? 

Please keep me posted.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes