Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Notifications from Facebook Messenger?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I connect my versa to Facebook messenger? Help! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Ok, but then how do you read one? You hit OPEN and nothing happens.  There probably needs to be a Fitbit FB Messenger app for the device

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Snapchat notifications show up on my Fitbit just not Facebook  messenger and text messages 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I get text message notifications, but not facebook, my wife does and we both have the same Fitbit Versa 2 ? You mention " Manafe Notifications On Wrist" ? That is not a listed option on my notifications ? Any suggestions please ?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having difficulties setting up my Messenger on my versa3 I've tried using your guide but cannot find manage notifications or anything like that I'm starting to doubt the fact I get link it is there maybe another way ?

Best Answer

On the app click on your picture then click on your watch “sense”. From there you should be able to see notifications then click on “App Notifications” from there you can select which apps you want notifications from on your watch. Hope this makes sense lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's important to know that there are 2 places to find Notifications... at least for my Versa 2. Like everyone else, I wasn't seeing what what was being suggested to try in several of these posts. That's when I found the second spot and now it works.  Once I opened my fitbit app, I clicked on the little head and shoulders pic in the top left corner. This took me to "account" which was suggested.  (This is also a different "account" then where I had previously ended up that had details about the fitbit app itself.). Then I clicked on my Versa 2, and then on the correct Notifications, followed by App Notifications! Scroll down to Messenger and check the box! Works!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not working for me. Messenger does not appear in the list of apps to get notifications from. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same here. Yesterday messenger disappeared from my notification and application list… it was working few days before. I have apple phone. Is possible To solve this problem?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1. Go to your account, top left on your dash board
2. Go to your device, e.g. Versa 3
3. Select Notifications
4. Select App Notifications
5. Turn on “Messenger”; and whatever app you want notification on
Best Answer
0 Votes