Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log seated elliptical workouts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a seated elliptical at work, but I don't know how to get my fitbit to pick up this workout. I don't see anything in the listed types of exercises that will work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Zuhleika This type of exercise is not covered by auto/smart track. You will have to start it manually. Please open Exercise app on your Versa and select Workout. After you finish your workout and it syncs to Fitbit mobile app, you can change the name in the exercise section of the Fitbit app. You can name it Seated Elliptical or whatever your want. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Zuhleika This type of exercise is not covered by auto/smart track. You will have to start it manually. Please open Exercise app on your Versa and select Workout. After you finish your workout and it syncs to Fitbit mobile app, you can change the name in the exercise section of the Fitbit app. You can name it Seated Elliptical or whatever your want. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
Great! Thank you.

Connie
The true test of faith is how we treat those who can do nothing for us in
return.
- Dillon Burroughs
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Zuhleika   I have a different perspective.  To me, elliptical is elliptical whether you are standing or recumbent.  I would just use the Elliptical Exercise Shortcut in the Exercise App.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer