Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send Versa 2 back for a replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, so my Versa 2 is glitching and the battery is draining quickly. I’ve only had it for 6 months. I’m sending it back to Fitbit for a replacement, but was wondering what exactly I need to put in the bubble mailer.

Do I need the original box or is just the device/charger okay? Do I need to put a note in the mailer giving them any info like my email address or name etc? How will they know it’s mine? 

Is it better to send back using USPS or FedEx? How long does it usually take to get a replacement? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Elacey We as Customers don't decide we're getting a replacement. You have to contact support, and they will determine if you're eligible for a warranty claim. If you just sent your Versa 2 back on your own, good luck ever hearing anything about it again. 

Best Answer

Hi @Elacey  did you get with customer support about this? They need to authorize any returns.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought it was inferred that I had already spoke to them and they approved my replacement. I wouldn’t just send it back hoping to get a replacement...

I just needed to know the logistics of sending it back as the directions they sent in the email are kinda basic af. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did and it was approved. I just wanted to know how to send it back. Their directions aren’t very clear in the email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just trying to Google to find the same answer. I got an automated email saying I'd receive another email. "You'll receive an email message from Fitbit Support with the list of items to include." It's been a week, and I haven't received the 2nd email.

Best Answer
0 Votes