Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track Rowing machine exercise with Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a rowing machine but there is not an exercise shortcut for that. Which shortcut would work the best to use? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I use "Workout" as suggested in this Help article How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

"If your exercise isn’t included, choose Workout."

But really anything you choose should work okay - the category is mostly just for your own records and maybe for which stats show in exercise summary.

Be aware you will get steps credited with arm movement; for me, I find the steps/minute to be about the same as I would get for walking, so that works out well for still using steps as a general estimate of daily amount of exercise.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I use "Workout" as suggested in this Help article How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

"If your exercise isn’t included, choose Workout."

But really anything you choose should work okay - the category is mostly just for your own records and maybe for which stats show in exercise summary.

Be aware you will get steps credited with arm movement; for me, I find the steps/minute to be about the same as I would get for walking, so that works out well for still using steps as a general estimate of daily amount of exercise.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer