Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to uninstall clock face on my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I uninstall a clock face and where do I access developer menu?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54

did you solve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After trying "all of the above," I again just gave up and quit trying. Then one day, several weeks/months later when I decided to change my clock face again, I looked and the unwanted clock face was gone. The bottom line is, yes, my problem is gone, but I have no idea what finally took care of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I finally got it off. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Delete I dont how to can you help me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, to remove a clock face change the clock face to the one you want. From there, you can click on the unwanted clock face on the “My Clock Faces” page and press “Remove clock face”. They key is to not have the clock face you are trying to delete selected on your Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get my face clocks page 

Best Answer

Click on the app, press your account icon, press “Versa”, and then press “Clock Faces”. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found that not to be true for mine- I "unsaved" the unwanted clock face in the App (in "details" for this particular Clock Face there is no Remove, Delete or Uninstall). After three Syncs, it hasn't been removed from the watch. }: (

But you're "allowed" only five. If it's taking up a space, there's a face you can't install that you DO like. Or will it delete one you want to keep when you want to add one that suits you better?

What if that particular Clock Face has NO remove option on its Clock Face Page in the App?

I have two like that, that I cannot remove.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, do you have the two faces selected (using it)? If so, set another face and then the remove option should be available. 

Best Answer
Thank you for the reply.

No, I do not. I have set on front one of the clock faces that I DO like and intend to keep, with mostly warm toned colors on black.

Fitbit recommends wearing the watch at night (I would anyway or it wouldn't collect your sleep stats).
Sometimes after applying, we find one or more of the features isn't as we expected even from reading the details beforehand.
I'm very light-sensitive and clock faces having green/blue tones lighting up are enough to wake me (I found out) when I move certain ways. It's a shock to be woken like that (light flashing on near the face) repeatedly and I'd get up groggy next day.
Now the "blue light" blocking features on many electronics for evening, and "blue light" blocking glasses for PC users make sense, right?

Thank you,
Tary W.

Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely understand! So, I had trouble with this too. Can you please re-save the unwanted watch face and re-select it to be on the watch? Make sure the unwanted face is showing up in the watch. Then, select a different face and make sure it shows on the watch. After that, click on the unwanted watch face and see if it has the remove watch face available. This is kinda jimmy rigging it, I’m not sure if it will work. Hope it does! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to go to setting-customize-digital on watch to get original clock face back.

setting-always on-customize-digital or analog on watch.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

In current app version I cannot see my clock faces. 

Account Icon > Versa 3 > Clock Faces    just takes me to the general clocks and apps gallery for downloads. It doesn't actually show which clocks I've downloaded.

Can anyone show the clear path to access our current downloaded clock faces on the app?? Pretty please??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and find the solution by luck.

When you go to clock faces, at the top you see 3 tabs. Versa 3, Clocks and App.

Simply tap on the Versa 3 tab and you'll see your clocks and delete them from there. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand how you are feeling, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. You can find information about changing or uninstalling clock faces in How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you have more questions, please reach out to our Support team or open a new thread.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes