Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate notifications after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Versa 2 at the weekend 2 issues really.

1 I keep getting notifications saying I have exceeded my step target, just now I got one saying I had done 54k steps already today my tracker says 2744. 
2 I downloaded the SpO2 face and had put it on but changed back to a previous watch face, when I tried to go back to it it will not load at all. I am in Guernsey but was in another country when I initially put it on my phone. Does Fitbit even know where Guernsey is? I am wondering if it is unsupported here?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sassygg 

To address your notification issue I would try restarting your Fitbit Versa 2. Just press down and hold the button on your Versa 2 until you see the Fitbit logo then release the button. Hopefully that will fix the problem. 

You can find all the Sp02 availability list here:https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/health-metrics. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to see it) 

I hope this helps. Please let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had reset my Versa 2 and did so again but am still getting notifications saying I have exceeded my step target when I haven’t. Any other ideas?
As I thought Fitbit has no idea where Guernsey is so I can’t activate the SpO2 whilst here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Sassygg 

You can try changing your clock face on your Versa 2 to see if that makes a difference in these odd notifications. Preferably to a clock face made by Fitbit or your original clock face you got with the Versa 2.

I’m sure you already know how to change your clock face going through the Fitbit App but just in case here is the link explaining how it’s done: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311.htm

🤞 Hopefully that will resolve things. Let me know if it helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes