Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change the settings for interval training? If you can’t change the timings is there a way to run a time at the same time as logging a workout?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @LynnjaminC and welcome to the Community.  I can see that you are a long time user and previous Fitbits set the intervals on the mobile app.  All these settings are on the Versa 3/Sense itself.  You will also see that all the exercise shortcuts are listed in the Exercise app on the device.  More on that later.  When you choose Interval Workout, you will see a tiny "^" at the bottom of the screen.  Swipe up and set your intervals by tapping on the icon in the upper right.  Also notice the other settings you can personalize.  Every exercise shortcut has that tiny "^" at the bottom so you can personalize those settings.

Back to all the shortcuts.  They are in alphabetical order.  After you use one, your list auto-separates itself into Recent and everything else.  My personal gripe about the Recent list is that it only holds three shortcuts. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer