Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is quick replies now available to iOS?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just updated the Fitbit app in my iPhone X, the quick replies is finally clickable, but still not working when I tried it with the Versa, is quick replies now available to iOS?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

That’s an excellent option. Frustrating

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

have i read it wrong?

i have the latest iOS installed and quick replies isnt given as an option!! let alone the notification menu can be opened but only to view the definition??

Best Answer
0 Votes

My understanding is that Apple do not support this function so that fit bit and not the culprit here but we need to lobby Apple to get on board with this and match the Samsung facility

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

What can we do to make Apple and Fitbit make thar feature available?  Maybe have a an option to pay a lil for this feature, but let us have it.

Best Answer

I have the first edition Fitbit versa which is paired to my iPhone 8. The quick replies option is there but is greyed out and won’t let me click it, I have tried logging out and back in, unpairing and pairing again to my Bluetooth, forcing the app to stop turning off my phone and turning back on and nothing seems to be working to although me to choose the quick reply option. Can you help me with this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Quickreplies, welcome to the community.

As stated in the previous discussion in this thread, quick replies are not supported on iOS/iPhone. This is an Apple limitation, so for the time being little can be done on Fitbit's end. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a problem with IPhone. Fitbit needs to give them our feedback to allow this to happen. Isn’t fair. Androids work not iPhones. Come on Fitbit look after your customers

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
Hello 👋🏼 could you reply in the past?

if you question is you can reply whatsapps messages; You Can’t reply because you have an IPhone. You need to change to Android to reply messages.

Regards!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No I’ve only just getting the watch but I think it’s because Apple don’t support it I think that’s the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't have that capability. That's why it's greyed out. FitBit devices
can't pair with iPhones for quick replies, you can only see the message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get Fitbit to sort out with Apple. If android can do it why no the tech champion apple???

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

@Rooster2 because Apple prefer to restrict their users and cripple any kind of competition.

The option is simple, if you don't like the way Apple operates, don't buy Apple products. I did just that many years ago. Although Apple would prefer you to buy an Apple watch to access these "exclusive" features. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Sad if so would only enhance their product. Not everyone can afford an Apple Watch. My next cell phone will be an Android. So gth Apple.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

I have an iphone and a fitbit versa lite, my friend has the same exact model iphone and fitbit and she is able to set quick replies and I am not. Why is that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have a iPhone 5 but when I click on the watch settings I go to quick replies I can’t click on it so if someone messages me on my watch I can’t quick reply. EXPLAIN I’m confused 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is not fair iOS should do quick reply 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apply don’t authorise it, it’s an IOS issue not Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple will not support this process I guess they have their Apple Watch product Androids work fine. Fitbit don’t seem to want to put pressure on Apple to let this happen. Pity perhaps our next watch will be an Apple ?

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
Ok thanks for the support
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit versa 2 and the voice reply Is not visible on  iOS 

Best Answer
0 Votes