Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Change Celsius to Fahrenheit,

text message responding- doesn’t work - can’t get Alexa or google assistant to work - point me in the right direction 

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

HI @Reikerox - see How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 3 

Also the general temperature setting for the Fitbit App can be changed by clicking on the profile photo, App settings, units, temperature.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Reikerox. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team and they've already addressed your issues. If you still need help, please feel free to contact them back so they can continue assisting you. 

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my Versa 3 and I have been had it very long I had somebody from the Fitbit app department help me change it back from centigrade to fahrenheit and it was reading the correct temperature it's somehow on its own change back to centigrade how does that work and how do I get that to stay like it's supposed to Fahrenheit is the right temperature I didn't touch it it changed on its own what's wrong with this

Best Answer

Same problem with mine for 2 years now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JRJacobson - could you indicate what problem you have and whether you tried the suggestions in this topic to resolve it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Fitbit is only showing temperatures in Celsius despite All settings for Fitbit and Weather apps and the phone itself all clearly indicating Fahrenheit set.
I’ve deleted apps and reinstalled, powered all items down and up again to no avail for the past 2 years. Rather stupid that this problem seems to still be unsolvable on such an expensive device.

Respectfully,
Jennifer R. Jacobson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @JRJacobson - in the article posted earlier it shows the multiple places where temperature has to be modified.

Have you checked all three possible places. If you are seeing weather IN a clock face may be change to another clock face if you can't find a setting for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
All have been checked, problem still remains.
Weather is not viewed in a clock face, just in the weather widget in the preexisting Fitbit menu.

Respectfully,
Jennifer R. Jacobson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @JRJacobson - did you remove all cities from the weather app, in the Gallery, and set the temperature there and then sync.

If necessary logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and restart the phone and watch and sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have logged out of apps, I have deleted apps from my phone completely. I have done hard resets on the phone and the Fitbit, it feels like I’ve tried everything except a hammer applied to the Fitbit.

Respectfully,
Jennifer R. Jacobson
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JRJacobson- sounds like you have tried it all, do you have multiple devices with the Fitbit App installed? Also after reinstalling you will need to go to the Gallery tile, weather app settings again.

Clues as to your country and phone type would help.

You should be able to get the weather in either C or F, it should be resolvable.

Best Answer
0 Votes