Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

This may be more of a general app question but I currently have a Fitbit Versa.  Due to lockdown I have upped my exercise massively and do my list of exercises is getting bigger however I’ve noticed today (Sunday) it’s like deleted my exercises for Monday. Last weeks are still there. Almost like I have too many as the last exercise I did on Monday is still there. But this means it’s removed my calories burnt on Monday from that week etc which is annoying. Help please!

Thanks, Jessica

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know why your workouts are not showing, but I would not assume that means the calories burned are also gone.  Unless it is obvious otherwise, I expect the calories burned are still in the daily total.  Consider all the calories you normally burn while not in a formal "workout" - they are still added to daily total.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I have worked out that 20 exercises is the maximum each week can hold. As I did a run this morning and it’s now removed the first exercise I did this week. When I say the calories burned are gone - if I flick back through to Monday they are still there. But if I go into exercise and flick through the graphs. The calories graph shows nothing for Monday as those exercises have now gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes