Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa Lite stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Long time Fitbit user here…2 Zips and 2 Versa models have now died. Step average is 10-12K per day, not a whole lot. Why are my devices continuing to fail? Why do I need to do? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @PG-13. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

To better assist you, would you mind giving me more details about the issue with your Versa Lite? Is it not counting your steps accurately? If that's the case, please see How accurate are Fitbit devices?

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @PG-13. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

To better assist you, would you mind giving me more details about the issue with your Versa Lite? Is it not counting your steps accurately? If that's the case, please see How accurate are Fitbit devices?

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes