Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa isn't receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't receive notifications of texts n calls....n it's not getting connected with my Bluetooth headset....not syncing properly...I am really disappointed with this

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having the same problems.  My Versa USED to get notifications and sync to blue tooth speaker.  I didn't wear it for two weeks, battery discharged.  Upon recharging and resetting, etc.....no notifications and am unable to sync and connect to speaker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, welcome to the Fitbit Community, @yakvalleydance and @Millee26! In regards of the notifications, can you please tell me what type of phone are you using? Is it a compatible device? In the meantime, I'd like you to take a look at the troubleshooting in this help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone. 

To try to reconnect your Versa with your headphones, I suggest you to try to restart your watch and then try to pair them again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Heydy....

Good news!  I ended up calling support and we eventually (after restarting iphone, tracker, "forgetting" device on everything) ended up doing a factory reset.  Everything is working now.  Except I haven't been able to connect to a bluetooth speaker yet.  That speaker is an Altec Lansing mini lifejacket 3.  I'll be working on that next.  

Thank you for responding to the issue.  Maybe Millie can try a reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @yakvalleydance, thanks for taking the time to contact our Support team for further help and for trying the steps that I previously posted. 😉 Sounds good that your Versa is getting notifications. 

If you have any other question or comment, please let me know! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes