Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Versa for Christmas 2019. It wouldn’t stay charged. I was sent a replacement, which worked better. But last week the screen just went out. Even though the replacement isn’t a year old, the warranty is only 1 year from the purchase of the original. My daughter recently switched to an Apple Watch so she gave me her Versa that I bought her in December 2019 at the same time I bought mine. I’ve used it one week. This morning it was charged 100%. By lunch it shut itself off and will not come back on. I’ve charged it for over an hour. None of the Versa’s would ever show my text messages, and I had to turn off most of the notifications to keep the battery charged longer, which stinks since the notifications was the big seller for me. That’s 3 Versa’s in a little over a year. I’m so disappointed I wasted my money, and the warranty doesn’t cover the replacement even though it’s not a year old. I’ve had a Fitbit since I think 2013, but I guess it’s time to switch to something more reliable. I’m heart broken. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jennlynn1978. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with Fitbit Versa. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with your devices, I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your time and efforts. 

I could see that you got in touch with our Support team about this and that they were able to assist you. I am sure they tried their best to help you resolve the issues and offer solutions based on the warranty. Thank you so much for your feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I understand how frustrating this is for you as you have been a Fitbit customer for a long time and would like to continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. Once again I apologize for any disappointment. I respect your decision and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes