Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My less than two-year-old versa 3 Fitbit got stuck on the logo, because the poor quality that this company produces. I tried all the tricks, I tried support.

I’ve been a customer since before this was a public company. Sadly, the quality of their products have become not worth the hassle.  From the beginning when I started using my versa 3, it periodically would be an hour or more off in actual time. Then it would randomly switch to Celsius. All of these things support told me yeah we know.   You just have to reset it.  

A watch thst can’t keep track of time. Sad.

I’m done with the products. I’m sure this post will get deleted. but if you can comment and have had poor quality, let the company know. And then go spend your dollars elsewhere. I will be posting anywhere and everywhere I can about the poor quality. Hopefully people will quit buying their products. Too expensive to waste money , especially when there are other products out there. So after over 15 years of being a customer, I’m done. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm close behind you as far as leaving Fitbit after being a customer for 7 or so years.  On my 2nd Versa 4, after problems with the first one. Same problems exist with this replacement.  Not accurately tracking my swimming, battery dies occasionally after having a significant amount battery life left. GPS mapping works only periodically when on hikes. Heart rate monitor not reliable during rigorous exercise at the gym. I've called several times to support, and they basically run you through the same troubleshooting that if it works, it only helps temporarily.  If they don't figure something out or get me into a product that works soon, I'm going to start exploring companies with more reliable tracking.

Best Answer
0 Votes