Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 displaying a code instead of stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 all of a sudden started displaying what looks like code instead of English.  All the support options say "unexpected error occurred" or I am not permitted access to the site.  Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @WichiDave - try restarting the watch firstly and in the Fitbit App,  sync then in the Gallery tile change to another clock face

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks @Guy_ .  I had seen this tip before, but it did not work for me.  Trying to contact fitbit support has been wildly unsuccessful as well.  Ever since Fitbit was acquired by Google it has been a total cluster....

Best Answer

@WichiDave - if the watch OS is corrupted you'll need to do a factory reset, but don't do that until you are sure that is the cause.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums, @WichiDave@Guy_ Thanks for your help!

@WichiDave Thanks for letting me know about your Versa 3, and your efforts while trying to contact our Support team. I understand your frustration and I'm sorry you've had this experience. To work on this together, may I know if this is affecting only the clock face? If so, what's the name of the clock face? As you may know, while there are various clock faces available for your Versa 3, some of them were created by third-party developers and may require a one-time payment for use or an activation code.

Assuming this is your case, I'd recommend contacting the developer to receive more instructions. To do this, open the Fitbit app and tap Devices > Versa 3 > Gallery. Then, tap on the clock face you're using and see the app's description to find the developer's contact information.

Best Answer

Actually, the clock face is fine.  It is when the alarm goes off, or when I try to access some of the other menu options.

Best Answer

Hi there, @WichiDave.

Thanks for the additional information and to continue helping you with this matter, I'd recommend restarting your Versa 3 so we can refresh its performance. Once this is done, use your watch as you normally do and monitor its behavior.

If by any chance the issue persists, try taking a picture of the screen displaying the code. To attach a file in your reply, please follow the steps described here. This will help me to investigate.

Best Answer

Hey @LizzyFitbit - 

I appreciate you looking into this.  I have restarted several times with no improvements.  I have tried to upload photos, but now it is saying that the file size is too large.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit  - I am trying another method to upload pictures.  I can get a few more examples if you need them.
Alarm Screenshot.pngAll Caught Up Screenshot.pngMenu Circles screenshot.pngMove Screenshot.pngWeather Screenshot.png

Best Answer

@WichiDave - did you do the factory reset yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes