Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal experience with Versa - Feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have to buy a Fitbit every year. It seems to shut down just as the warranty ends. I spoke to customer service and they basically told me my watch is a few days over warranty and I need to buy a 4th Fitbit with 35% off of course. I like Fitbit community and the app but it's time to give their competitors a try.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If you like the Fitbit Community, how about telling us what the problem was to see if anyone here can help?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

The problem is I have had 3 watches with fitbit that literally crashes at the end of each year. These watches are not cheap and buying one every year is unacceptable 😑 

Best Answer
0 Votes

"crashes" doesn't describe anything. 

Best Answer

Something must seriously be going on if you have to buy a new Fitbit every year. I can't say too much because I just got my Versa 2 not too long ago but on the other hand most of the Fitbits I have had had lasted several years. You need to explain your problems more in detail if you expect anyone here to help you or give you advice.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen finally lights up but it is blank. My battery says full and it says it synced but no data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my Fitbit Versa around May of 2018. Just a few months later it wouldn't hold a charge. I was only wearing it during my workouts and it still would have to be charged every day. I then had to exchange again because the screen started flashing and had lines in it and it was all distorted. A few months later same thing screen got all distorted and wouldn't work. I wasn't even using the Fitbit to the full potential. I was not using the features that it had and I was not wearing it during showering or anything like that, hoping it would hold up, which is ridiculous  I went through a total of 4 Fitbits before the warranty expired. The final one has since gone, the screen was sporadically get distorted just like the other ones. Then sometimes it will be fine. It also would not hold a charge more than a few hours. This is one of the worst products I've ever bought. A complete waste of I believe it was $299. I will never buy another Fitbit. If they were a good company they would have offered a better resolution than just sending a crappy product out as a replacement over and over again. I'm now looking for a new fitness tracker but I'm scared. LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes