Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My screen fell off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

Today out of the blue, my versa screen just fell off. I had some other issue and had it replaced within warranty months ago and now this happened. It’s frustrating. I don’t even let my watch touch water even though it is claimed to be water proof. Called customer service and since I’m 4 month beyond my warranty, they did not offer to replace my watch. I’ve never had a watch that only last 16 months...it’s frustrating...

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That must be really annoying. Even though you are out of warranty didn't customer support offer you a discount towards a new purchase?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes they did. I’m still annoyed that a watch that cost me over 250 only last 16 months....
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's entirely understandable. Unfortunately, I don't think they will offer anything more than that as they tend to stick rigidly to the terms and conditions: http://www.fitbit.com/returns

Best Answer
0 Votes
That really stinks. My watch was broken once (not physically) and they replaced it without charge because it was still under warranty and now it broken again. I like the watch very much and it suited my needs very well. I wore it everyday except showering. Did not dare to test it’s waterproof function. It’s disappointing. I hate to keep spending money buying their products that only last me less than 2 years...I think I will look into Apple Watch. They are more expensive but their products tend to last longer. Long term it is likely cheaper than owning s Fitbit that I have to buy a new one every 1.5 years....
Best Answer
0 Votes