Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No device found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all

i have a versa which is around a year old. It has always worked perfectly up until about 4 days ago when it has started saying no device found when I try to sync with the app on my phone. I have a Samsung S10. Both the Fitbit & app have been updated to the latest versions. I have followed all the trouble shooting advice I can find on here but nothing works. I have downloaded the Fitbit app onto my iPad & get the same result (no device found) so it is clearly the Fitbit itself & not my phone. The Fitbit will just randomly start syncing at a later point in the day.

any advice is much appreciated!

thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @jwalk2016. Sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to hear that you experienced difficulties to sync your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

This information was sent to Customer Support to find a solution to your case. It seems they have been in touch with you recently. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes