Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal watch bands on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seeing as this tracker uses pins can you use any old watch band?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I dont think so, though there might be some you can get to fit. The part ofnthe watchbthatvthe band and pin fit into is a particular shape and I am not sure a normal watch band would work. You could always try though!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I dont think so, though there might be some you can get to fit. The part ofnthe watchbthatvthe band and pin fit into is a particular shape and I am not sure a normal watch band would work. You could always try though!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Hibrn8 Welcome! It's great to see you around! Thank you for your inquiry. As @NellyG they may not be compatible with the Versa. Still if the band is thin and the pin is the same length you could try attaching it to your Versa. If you are successful could you share some pictures? This may help other members with the same question.

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi AlvaroFitbit and thanks for the reply. I don't actually have a fitbit Versa as yet which is why I thought I'd better ask the question first 😛

cheers,

Forest

Best Answer
0 Votes