Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only getting basic sleep stats but not sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, my beloved Versa is, all of a sudden, only giving me basic sleep details. I’ve read the suggestions on the help page and some in this forum (watch placement, sleep position, reset the watch, etc) and have not been able to resolve this problem. It tracks just fine during the day, and my HR stats are collected at night so I‘m not sure what else the issue could be. Anyone else having this problem and been able to resolve it? The sleep tracking is my favorite part of this Fitbit. Thanks!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @lorinelise, welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have taken the time to follow some tips to try to fix this issue with your Versa not counting sleep stages. Let me suggest you to review how is your heart rate being tracked, because remember that sleep stages are more than anything, based on heart rate readings, so that is why we insist so much in wearing it not too tight or too loose while sleeping. But in addition, I'd like you to try to restart it by following the instructions in this post. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @lorinelise, welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have taken the time to follow some tips to try to fix this issue with your Versa not counting sleep stages. Let me suggest you to review how is your heart rate being tracked, because remember that sleep stages are more than anything, based on heart rate readings, so that is why we insist so much in wearing it not too tight or too loose while sleeping. But in addition, I'd like you to try to restart it by following the instructions in this post. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Heydy, thanks for the welcome and the tips! I did restart my Versa yesterday and I wore it on a different wrist last night. It DID successfully track sleep stages when I pulled up my dashboard this morning, so yay! Thanks for the restart tip. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update my friend @lorinelise! Sounds awesome that your Versa is tracking your sleep again. I appreciate the time you have spent to try the tip I posted. I'm pretty sure it will help other users with the same issue, to solve it. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All other data showing.  # of hours asleep, deep vs, REM.  Also - it is only the graph that is not logging - I can % of time below resting heart rate but graph will not populate 

Best Answer
0 Votes