Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange edge around Versa Lite display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did you ever get a response? My fitbit versa lite is 2 years old and just started doing the orange border.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that you have tried advised troubleshooting steps @Lvurpet

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Please check your email. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lvurpet. I'm  sorry to hear that your Versa Lite is displaying the orange border.

Could you please confirm that you have restarted your watch and changed the clock face to remove the  orange border?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

I have restarted several times.  I have reinstalled the fitbit app.  Unpaired and then installed again.  My watch is 2 yrs old and works better than my other watch.  I've done everything recommended.  I don't care for the other fitbits.  I like this lite version.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for troubleshooting this @Lvurpet

I realize this situation is difficult, but let's try and find a solution. 

Please select a Fitbit clock face and try resetting your watch again.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Changing the clock face doesn't do anything.  The orange is slowly increasing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @Lvurpet

Please try steps of How do I erase my Fitbit device? help article. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the standard canned response.  Reset your watch, remove your clock face and reinstall etc.  I tried all these things.  Its like the old style TVs when they were going bad. The picture would shrink.  I feel like that's what's happening.  My versa lite is a great watch. I don't want bells and whistles.  

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that you have tried advised troubleshooting steps @Lvurpet

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Please check your email. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue and have tried everything suggested. Did you find a solution??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome  to the Fitbit Community, @AmandaB_CA. I'm sorry to hear your Versa Lite is presenting an orange edge around the display. 

Please confirm that you have followed the troubleshooting steps of my previous post.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Yes I have tried all the steps. Still the same.

Thanks

Amanda 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @AmandaB_CA.

I also created a case for you.

You'll receive assistance soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes