Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over heating battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having received a new Versa 3 as replacement for the Ionic because of the recall in January, (I never had a problem with my Ionic) I am now getting blisters from the battery overheating on my wrist, I sent an email to Fitbit along with pictures in May and have heard nothing. I stopped wearing it for a few weeks and my wrist recovered, so starred wearing it again last week and now have more blisters. Is there anything I can do.

I have stOpped wearing my Versa altogether now, just have it in my pocket!

Mo 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That’s fantastic news @MeggyMoo3105! 😃 I’m thrilled calling Fitbit Custer service was the right answer and that they are going to refund you in full! Please consider marking my suggestion to call Fitbit Custer Service above as best answer. Doing so will help others find an answer quickly who might experience unpleasant reactions from the underside of their Fitbit as well. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and happy things will be taken care of for you soon. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @MeggyMoo3105 

I’d definitely stop wearing the device and contact Fitbit Customer Service: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US I wouldn’t email them but call them directly or use live chat. (Both options are available in the link provided) 

😉 I hope you get this sorted out quickly and this provides you with an answer to your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I will contact them. 😀

Best Answer
I will phone them, thank you.
Mo

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi, spoke to Fitbit Support and they are giving me a full refund. Excellent service from them. Shame though as I liked my Versa 3.

Best Answer

That’s fantastic news @MeggyMoo3105! 😃 I’m thrilled calling Fitbit Custer service was the right answer and that they are going to refund you in full! Please consider marking my suggestion to call Fitbit Custer Service above as best answer. Doing so will help others find an answer quickly who might experience unpleasant reactions from the underside of their Fitbit as well. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and happy things will be taken care of for you soon. 

Best Answer

Done! 

Best Answer