Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oxygen variation graph disappears

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 and have had the  oxygen monitoring for about two weeks now. However, some days I have the graph depicting measurements  and other days it is gone, even on days I know it was there. Why is this happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My understanding is that not everyone has the oxygen variation graph. I don't. I have never had it. It technically is in beta stage yet until they release it in an update to everyone. So it may disappear ( and possibly reappear and disappear) until they release it to everyone. Others have mentioned theirs disappearing too.  I have heard from news sources by the end of January they will roll out the final product. But it may be later as today is the end of January.  Last update that I got yesterday had no oxygen variation graph. So it was likely an update fixing bugs and getting it ready for the final release for everyone.

~Mel~

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

My understanding is that not everyone has the oxygen variation graph. I don't. I have never had it. It technically is in beta stage yet until they release it in an update to everyone. So it may disappear ( and possibly reappear and disappear) until they release it to everyone. Others have mentioned theirs disappearing too.  I have heard from news sources by the end of January they will roll out the final product. But it may be later as today is the end of January.  Last update that I got yesterday had no oxygen variation graph. So it was likely an update fixing bugs and getting it ready for the final release for everyone.

~Mel~
Best Answer

I updated last night and was hoping to see that oxygen info this morning, but nope. I’m premium and have never seen it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!  I was so disappointed!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, thanks for the info! I will try to be patient about it! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So it's now the end of February.  The graph appears for a few days and then is gone for a few days.  I am paying for the premium upgrade but if it's not going to work half of the time then I might as well just get the standard issue that comes with the fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the graph but it is blank with o data in it

Screenshot_20200225-111712_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Same issue for me initially I was told to restart my device and it seemed to work but today I went to check and the graph is gone no section for it at all.  It's so frustrating to pay for a device that states it does something but there is inconsistent data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes