Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's display is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up this morning to a blank screen on my Versa. It is powered (the green lights are flickering on the back) and when I sync it with my app, I can see that it is counting my steps. But nothing that I do will turn my display on. I have tried pressing and holding the back button and bottom right button simultaneously several times to reset it. I have tried going into my app and changing my clock face to a Fitbit clock. I checked to be sure that I have the most recent update. Nothing is working for me. Please help! I really need the motivation of using my Fitbit right now and can't really afford a replacement.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Tickletoes, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums.

Regarding the display issues that your Versa experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via social media and email. Don't hesitate to get back if any question arises.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes