Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Versa wrist strap

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have lost the 2 pages of comments and can't find my way back to comment.

I purchased the new Versa last week - highly delighted.  Woke up this morning and the strap detached.  My fingernail has split and is bleeding.  I watched the video of how to reinsert the pin onto the Versa but it just won't click into place.  I am definitely making sure that I place one end in the tiny hole and then taking my attention to the opposite end (with the lever) - have tried many times this morning and I am just totally fed up.  Going on a long walk today.  Will have to revert to Map My Run.  I used my Versa yesterday in a weight class and a swim thereafter and was highly delighted with the results showing on my computer - its motivating.  Just very upset and angry that the watch-strap design is so pathetic - this is my 2nd Fitbit - would move elsewhere next time.  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CaroleT   I, too, have fragile fingernails.  I dreaded the thought of changing bands, even to take it off to clean the yuck out.  After breaking a pin (!!!!), I found this on Amazon.  Worth every penny.  That watchmaker tool makes getting bands on a breeze.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Feel your pain. Problem not with strap but with insertion holes on Versa case.  Wife just replaced Versa under warranty. New one tracked better than original. But after-market strap kept coming off and now she lost it in a parking lot. Never had problem with same strap on old Versa. Seems new Versa functions improved over old while strap attachment now defective.

Frustrating to see exactly when device lost contact with phone, but unable to lock it out of use to person who picked it up and didn't return it. 

Best Answer

@CaroleT   I, too, have fragile fingernails.  I dreaded the thought of changing bands, even to take it off to clean the yuck out.  After breaking a pin (!!!!), I found this on Amazon.  Worth every penny.  That watchmaker tool makes getting bands on a breeze.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer