Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I was wondering what the difference is between sleep setting and the do not disturb setting? (After update). Thanks !

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

See Quick settings.

Looks like sleep mode adds a few more "darkness" items  to 'do not disturb':

Quick settings

Adjust notification and display settings. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap the quick settings icon

Do Not Disturb 

When you turn on the do not disturb setting: 
  • Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on. 
  • You see a Do Not Disturb icon

at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.
You can't turn on Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode at the same time.
Sleep Mode 

When you turn on the sleep mode setting: 
Notifications don't cause the watch to vibrate or the screen to turn on. 
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off (on watches that support it).
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the watch's screen to turn on. 
  • You see a Sleep Mode icon

at the top of the screen when you swipe down to see your notifications.
To schedule Sleep Mode to automatically turn on during certain hours, open the Settings app

and tap Sleep Mode > Schedule. Sleep Mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on. 

You can't turn on Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode at the same time.
Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After the last update my original Vera will not share notifications. I can barely keep it connected to Bluetooth. I have all the right settings to share notifications. My quick settings on the phone are off. I'm losing my mind here. I saw your reply to the above and hoped you might have some insight into what is going on.

Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had absolutely nothing but issues since the latest up. My watch freaks out and either flips back and forth between quick settings and the home face or just locks on the quick settings face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes