Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

I’m having the same problem 😞 

Best Answer

Me too! I just bought mine today and it just gives me a blank screen when I try to change the face or download apps 

Best Answer

Same problem

Best Answer

Same here. It asks if I want to change the watch face for "Undefined" instead of your Versa. Then the screen freezes. Even the back icon gets cut in half, showing only the upper half of it.

EDIT: I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it worked after that.

Best Answer

Turning bluetooth on and off worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I did not mention that: the "back" arrow (to go back from what would be the gallery to the main console) is cut in half, with just the top line (like:  /  ) showing, covered by a grey screen.

Best Answer

Same here can't figure it out!

Best Answer
Exactly what happens to me too

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Tried turning the Bluetooth on and off and it still won’t work

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am having the same issues.. half arrow as well. Would you guys also be having the same issues with the app part as well? It seemed to start working when I was chatting with a tech but now it’s back to the same again.. sigh.

Best Answer

Omg im having the same problem and its driving me nuts! I literally just got it today. 

Best Answer

Same issue. Darn.

Best Answer

I am about to send my Versa back. Same issues as all of these. Plus the smaller screen is hard to read and the stats screen really sucks. I was looking forward to this and am really disappinted. 

Best Answer

Same issue. First Fitbit and very disappointed!

Best Answer

same issue i cant get anything to work on the customizing section of the app

Best Answer

I am on Android and I am having the same problem with both the clock gallery and the app gallery.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled, was able to get the gallery to load but will not download any clock faces and the gallery will not load again.

Best Answer

I've got the same issue, no clocks even load

Best Answer

having the same issue. very annoying 

Best Answer

Very annoying.. hoping the Fitbit team can figure this one out soon 😞

Best Answer

I suspect that (a) the app is simply buggy; (b) the servers are busy with lots of people getting their Versa today; (c) a combination of both. In any case, it is an embarrassment. Fitbit people should come clean and say they are trying to solve the issue (and hopefully they are). Lot's of people are reporting similar problems with the clock face and syncing issues.

And, by the way, fitbit: why can't we load a bunch of faces into the clock and choose them from there instead of having to sync for such a basic thing?

Best Answer