Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer
1,008 REPLIES 1,008
I am so disgusted, I am sending it back. Fitbit doesn’t even offer the Blaze anymore, but I found one on Amazon. Not cool, Fitbit.
—————————————
Sent from my Mac Book Pro

http://swiftcreek.net
Best Answer

@Zyg4 I agree. I am hoping with some time it will all work itself out. Not sure it’s worth returning the device at this point though.

Best Answer

Ps I just had five minutes of both the clock and app section working before getting an error! 

Best Answer

Just received my versa. I don’t see any extra watch faces or apps in the iPhone app. What is the problem?

Best Answer

Thank you sooooooooo much.  It took me a couple times but I got my Clock Error resolved by using your instructions..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it to work by going into the wifi section on the fitbit app and connecting my wifi it wasnt connected like I thought and now it works. I can change my clock screen now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sucks to need wifi just to change faces....now it's as bad as a cell phone, have to login the fitbit to wifi now all the time??  No thanks.  I asked for a return label and ordered a new Blaze from Amazon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn’t showing any faces at all. Not a happy camper. 

Best Answer

I just received my one too and took almost 2 hours to set it up!!!
The app is not working well on my iphone, sometimes lucky to see the clockface sometimes cannot see anything!  You need to wait when the watch is connect or stable!
I try to shut the watch down pressed the left and the right bottom button! and wait for it reboot! It took almost 10 mins to reboot the watch! First I think it was dead because the green screen with logo hold up for few mins.  I cannot remember what happen then it reboot again. 

It is not user friendly...

Best Answer
I stil cant concet to gallery

Malin Kuskaya
Best Answer

Not working here in Australia either. No updates for app available and clock gallery not loading...Just bought and set up and can't even tell the time on it :s Good start!

Best Answer

i just got it too in the US and it won't allow me to view the clocks 

Best Answer

Not working on WiFi and not working on 4g for me....I'm in Australia. Where are the people where it's working? Did they release updates somewhere else already?

Best Answer

Mine is also not working! If they need people to stay of the app to fix the bugg- close it! I dont care what clock face I get, I just want one so I can start using it! I deleted the app and downloaded it again and it stil not working. Wifi is not the propblem.

Best Answer

What is the solution?  You shouldn't put Accepted Solution on something that says the user can't fix the problem.  Or is Fitbit looking forward to having hundreds of these things returned over the next few days?

Best Answer
No I know- tried to take it of but I didnt understand how to do it 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Malin Kuskaya
Best Answer

I just unboxed my second Fitbit versa today after returning the first one I got that had a broken band right out of the box. I was able to get it set up and pick a clock face but now I am having the same problem. I can't get the apps and clock face page to load so I can pick a different clock face. This is extremely frustrating. I'm seriously considering an Apple Watch instead if the Fitbit is this buggy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no message in red on my screen, have the same clock error problem

Best Answer

Mine keeps saying visit clock gallery for your undefined. However my versa is connected to my phone 

Best Answer

How on earth can this be marked as solved, without any solution provided and the issue still at hand?

Best Answer