Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Music app for Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has there been any change on the ability to store music offline on the Versa 3?

If not, is there any likelihood of it been made available soon? 

It was a well used feature on my Versa 2, looks like Fitbit has made a backwards step by not making this available on newer models. 

Cheers, Pad.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Pads, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see.

As @chielmi shared with you, I'd also suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Have nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

There is a feature request for this: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Music-storage-on-Sense-Versa-3/idi-p/4452403

Already a lot of people voted for this feature to be added again, unfortunately no confirmation from Fitbit yet 😐

I guess voting on this request (like I did also) is the only thing you can do...

Best Answer

Hi there @Pads, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see.

As @chielmi shared with you, I'd also suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Have nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very disappointed that this new Versa version did not include personal music storage. I live in the Caribbean and Deezer, Spotify and Pandora premium are not available in my country. Now I have a watch that cannot store music and I'm forced to go for my runs and cycles with my phone. Very VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Best Answer