Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return non working Fitbit Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I bought my FitBit from kohls over a month ago and they said they can not return it because its over the 30 day mark. I'm not happy with it and it is not working correctly. I just want my money back or just want to send it somewhere to have someone fix it. They told me since I could not return it to kohls I can return it to Fitbit, yet iv been having trouble finding where to go. Please help I just want my money back or for someone to fix it. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @sydneyc7  here is the warranty and returns information - click to read. You will first need to get with customer support and have them work with you to determine what's going on with your Fitbit. The more you tell them, the easier for you to get help. You never know until you try. What phone and operating system are you using? Please tell us what is going on, so we may point you in the right direction. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi, Fitbit isn't going to give you a refund either, since you bought it at a retailer. You mention it doesn't work correctly. Maybe you could explain what's wrong? Fitbits are not repairable. If support agrees an under warranty tracker is defective,they'll send you a replacement. Support I have found chat support quick and easy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I would love to get in contact with them. As well as I have a google pixel 3 that I was using with my watch. I was really happy because it was really nice. Then about 2 weeks in, it stared having issues connection. So then I came to the forums and someone was really nice and said "if all else fails you can factory reset the watch" and so I did. Yet bit way though it cleared the data off my phone and synced the watch from my phone as it should. But the watch stopped syncing mid way trough. Now on the watch the only screen that shows is "resync to finish reset" yet I can not because it already took the data off my phone .At this point I feel like I have tried everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sydneyc7. I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with your Versa Lite Connection inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you tried a factory reset without success. 

I got in touch with our support team and they informed me that they are already assisting you. 

Thank you for your help @Odyssey13 and @MarkMM.

Please let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer