Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen showing an odd display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa display went weird while I was at work today, I have a subscription to a weather related clock face, so not sure what’s going on. It still tracks steps and receives text notifications but just has the time and rt underneath it says “day_short_2 month_sh” any thoughts? Have reset it twice and shut it down twice also.. thank you!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Nmhunt, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this t our attention and for trying our restart process before to posting. Seems odd that you're experiencing this issue, to fix it, please try changing the clock face of your Versa: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?  and let me know if the issue persists.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Nmhunt, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this t our attention and for trying our restart process before to posting. Seems odd that you're experiencing this issue, to fix it, please try changing the clock face of your Versa: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?  and let me know if the issue persists.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did try that and it worked!! Thanks so much for your help 🙂
Best Answer

Your update is appreciated @Nmhunt.

I'm really happy to know that your issue was fixed after trying the steps from my previous post. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes