Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen vertical lines and display dims

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since this morning the display of my versa ( bought one month back)is not working properly anymore. If I click a button it illuminates very slowly The screen is filled with vertical lines in an irregular pattern . It illuminates very slowly starting with more blueish colors and turning to more yellow colors before turning dark again. Here how it looks before turning dark. Can you help please? Thanks.

p.s: i tried several time reset but in vain!!

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84
Not sure what you mean? But mine is still working ok.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I've had 2 fitbits and they have both gone defective after 1 year. My current one has green lines across the screen and they won't replace it even though it seems to be a common problem. Not a great experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have MS and love my Fitbit Versa 2. I credit my Fitbit medications and walking my dog for keeping me out of a wheelchair. My Versa 2 developed bright green vertical lines on the right side and a horizontal green bar at the bottom right portion of the screen. It still works and charges but is very difficult to read. Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Don_MC,

Only suggestion I have is to contact fitbit customer service.. In my case they have reviewed and sent me a replacement. If your one is within the warranty there will be no issues. Sometimes fitbit will replace even out of warranty if it is genuine claim. I believe this is just case by case review. You just need to try to convince them..

Good Luck..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much. I contacted customer service electronically. We tried several things that simply didn’t work. The rep was very helpful and understanding. Fitbit is sending a replacement watch. 👍

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes