Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I noticed that my Fitbit Versa was acting weird. It was reading I burned 2800 calories  when I woke up.and at the end of the day I was active 599 minutes and I burned over 8000 calories. And it was showing my heart rate. When it did it was like 148. That's too high. Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, if you're using a Third Party Clock Face, replace it by one developed by Fitbit itself. If you're using a Fitbit Clock Face, restart your Versa 4-6 times in a row by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. This will reset the internal system of your Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried holding the upper and lower button down but the logo never appears. Having the same problem with sensor not tracking sleep and only 42 calories after walking 2.5 miles. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, do you use a Fitbit Clock Face? If yes, then perform a Factory Reset. Click the link and you will have all the necessary information about the FR. Good luck!!

BTW, sync your Versa with your phone before doing a FR so you will not loose any data.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I only use Fitbit’s clock faces. I reset to factory setting and still no sensor lights. Help please

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I only use Fitbit clock faces. I did factory reset still no sensor lights. Please advise

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes