Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa was working fine all day until I put it to charge. It was at 12% and charged for a few hours before I noticed it wasn't charging. I plugged in a different usb/outlet, still didn't charge. Bought a new charger and nothing works. Disappointed as I received this last Christmas... I tried resetting it, nothing seems to work. 

Please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Claudie_R Have you tried cleaning the charging contacts on the Versa and the charger with alcohol wipes? If not, give that a go. Come back here if it still wont charge.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Claudie_R and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this battery issue. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also just started having the same issue a few days ago, tried cleaning the contacts and still no charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NellyG  I just tried it and it is still showing up like it's charging but the battery remains at 11%. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community and for the efforts in trying to fix this battery issue.

@Claudie_R, as mentioned, your case has been escalated to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@DottieK, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes