Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings app disappeared from Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, can someone please help me!!! 

I had not used my Fitbit versa 2 in about 2/3 months. When I charged it up ready to use the settings app has disappeared from my watch. I have tried plugging it into the computer and the settings app is unavailable and will not let me click on it. I cannot factory reset the watch due to the settings app not being there. I have tried multiple times to hold the button but when the watch comes back on the settings app does not appear to be located anywhere on the watch. My problem is now that my phone will not even connect to the watch, it will not locate it on Bluetooth despite turning it on and off on multiple occasions and forgetting the device and when I try to set up the device it just says “something went wrong” “there was an error while trying to pair your device” “abort”. Please please help as I do not see the point in using the watch if I cannot even do anything on it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Shayna21 

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Versa. I believe next best step for you is to contact customer service HERE. Fingers crossed they have a quick fix for the problem.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shayna21, welcome to the Community Forums.

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting, certainly, your Versa 2 isn't working the way it was designed. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

@MarciM Your help is always appreciated.

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your response Marci, I have tried to contact the support team via Twitter to which I have had a few responses but I am still yet to resolve the issue. Hopefully it can be sorted soon! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo, I am yet to receive an email and the problem still has not been resolved despite best efforts. Hopefully someone will get back to me soon! Thank you for your response! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Shayna21, your update is also appreciated.

Because I've created a ticket for you with our Customer Support team, they'll be in touch with you within 3 - 5 business days to get you back on track as soon as possible. I suggest you to periodically check your email inbox and spam folders because they'll send you an email.

I'll be here if you need anything else, it was a pleasure to assist you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes