Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Show previews”

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated my iPhone to the iOS 13. Before the update I was able to have my show previews icon for messages as “never” on my iPhone and text notifications would still show up on my Fitbit versa. Now since I updated it, my iPhone needs to be on “while using the app” or “always” for show previews in order to still get the text notifications on my fitbit. I want to be able to have my show previews as “never” like it was originally and still be able to get text notifications on my fitbit. Is there some way this is possible?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Oops, sorry I meant “while using” not “while using the app”

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue! Hate having the previews on.

Best Answer

This is driving me nuts, has anyone figured out a solution yet?

Best Answer

Same issue here. Can't stand it! Would love to get this feature back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed! This was the solution to getting texts to show up again on my fitbit but I do not want previews on my phone. Hoping there can be a solution to this.

Best Answer

Was there any resolution to this!?  This is happening to me as well and I hate it.  😞 I don't want the entire text to show on my phone and just want to know who texted … please please tell me there is a solution to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish fitbit would respond to this! I am experiencing the same issue and it is so disappointing! I really don't want to have to have preview on and if it would be such a bummer to miss out on texts because of this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been addressed???

Best Answer
0 Votes