Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplified Sleep Feature not Working?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

 Hello, my Fitbit Versa 2 no longer tracks simplified sleep schedule. It also only estimates me getting 2 hours of sleep per night? I have gone through the support page for sleep tracking and did all troubleshooting. The only explanation I can come up with is my sleep hygiene is poor- any suggestions on how to get simplified sleep schedule? 

IMG_2381.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Vrobi , A warm welcome to the Communtiy! Thank you for your message and the screenshot attached. 

The following conditions can prevent sleep phase recording:

- You record your sleep using the app instead of the tracker's automatic sleep detection.
- The tracker's battery is almost empty when you go to bed (below 25%). This prevents the pulse from being recorded regularly.
- You use the metal bracelet while sleeping
- You sleep less than 3 hours.
- The bracelet is too loose or too tight on the wrist. You should be able to put your index finger between the bracelet and your arm without much resistance so that your pulse is recorded regularly and sleep phases can be recognized.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I know if I’m recording my sleep using the app instead of the tracker's automatic sleep detection.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vrobi If you are recording your sleep using the app, that means that you are opening the Sleep tile in the app and selecting "Begin Sleep Now". 

Automatic sleep detection means that you don't do anything to start tracking sleep. You just go to sleep and let your Fitbit figure that out on its own. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer