Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Not Tracking - Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a resent update for Versa 2 and since then it won’t track sleep.

1) tried resetting device (at least twice)

2) disconnecting bluetooth and reconnecting

3) ensured app was updated

still not working. Thoughts?

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Sinds zondag eenvoudige weergave en sinds donderdag niets meer.

Wacht bij mijn vrouw nog even met de update!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mijn firmwareversie is 35.72.1.23 vanaf zondag eenvoudige versie en donderdag niets.

Van mijn vrouw 35.72.1.19 doet het nog gewoon!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Dutch is not particularly good, but I think you are asking why your watch with 72.1.23 does not work and your wife’s running 72.1.19 does work. I think you answered your own question. There are quirky things for some in the 72.1.23 release that will hopefully be fixed in the next release. Not everyone has issues with 72.1.23, but for those with problems we are all still trying to figure out the root cause.

Mijn Nederlands is niet bijzonder goed, maar ik denk dat je vraagt waarom je horloge met 72.1.23 niet werkt en je vrouw 72.1.19 wel doet. Ik denk dat je je eigen vraag hebt beantwoord. Er zijn voor sommigen eigenaardige dingen in de 72.1.23 release die hopelijk in de volgende release zullen worden opgelost. Niet iedereen heeft problemen met 72.1.23, maar voor degenen met problemen proberen we allemaal nog steeds de oorzaak te achterhalen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Jlfinkels - Yes I am on 72.1.23 and having this issues. Part of the reason I got this watch was to track sleep. Now that I know that reason, it puts a damper on the fact that I got it to specifically track my sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It should be tracking your sleep regardless of the version. Others who had issues found they went away over time. Some deleted it from the app, rebooted their phone and watch, added it back into the app, and everything worked. There seems to be no one magic spell for making it work.

Does everything else work? Heart rate? Steps? Do you see a flashing green light on the back of the watch? Is the watch syncing to the app? Have you tried changing the sleep sensitivity on your watch with the app? 

Just trying to see what does and does not work for you with the 72.1.23 release.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything else is working. All other parts of the watch (lights and such) and all items are Syncing.

Only thing is sleep. I haven't tried making it more sensitive, but will try that tonight.

I have tried even factory resetting it and still nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Het groene lampje knippert niet meer.

Dus fitbit moet snel met een bugfix komen op de update lijkt mij.

Het vertrouwen op het merk staat op het spel.

Versie 19 werkt namelijk en 23 geeft problemen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ik heb nu de fitbit uit gezet, dat betekent knop indrukken tot hij uitgaat Daarna gaat hij vanzelf weer aan. En groene lampje brandt weer. Ben benieuwd of hij nu wel slaap opneemt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

72.1.23 works fine for many of us, so it is not a systemic problem. Not sure why some have issues and others do not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Turning the watch off completely (not just holding the button until it reboots like you did) by going to the watch settings->about->shutdown has worked for some. Glad to hear the the reboot alone solved it for you!

Het horloge volledig uitschakelen (niet alleen de knop ingedrukt houden totdat het opnieuw opstart zoals u deed) door naar de horloge-instellingen->over->afsluiten te gaan, heeft voor sommigen gewerkt. Fijn om te horen dat alleen de reboot het voor je heeft opgelost!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi…I am also having problems with my versa 2 not tracking sleep.  I have a replacement that Fitbit sent me because the one I originally bought about a month ago never tracked my sleep.  This new one still won’t record anything no matter what I do.  I’ve called the customer service line numerous times and each representative has told me do the same things- reset to factory settings, use the sensitive setting, try different arms, make sure it’s tracking your heartbeat, sync device before bed all to no avail.  It doesn’t matter what update is on the watch…it didn’t work before and after the update to 72.1.23.  I wonder if there are people that these devices just don’t work for??

thanks for any insight!

Jan

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked (holding button to shut off)

Best Answer
0 Votes
But mine worked good before the 23 update.

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for one night. After that it still hasn’t worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dat klopt bij mij doet het groene lampje het de hele tijd al niet.
Als ik opnieuw opstart doet hij het heel even.
Fitbit komt nog steeds niet met een oplossing.
Ik verwacht toch echt wat meer serieuze inspanning van Fitbit zelf.
Klanten laten zwemmen gaat hen echt tegenwerken.
Fitbit kom graag met een serieuze oplossing en ons niet aan ons lot over.
Zonder update werkt die van mijn vrouw nog prima. Dat is toch afdoende bewijs dat er met de laatste update iets mis is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped tracking 9 hours of activity and sleep as well about a week ago.  My wife’s works same version no problem.  I’ve reset & rebooted with no success. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I rebooted twice without any succes.
Fitbit of my wife is werking perfect without update!!!!@@@

Best Answer
0 Votes