Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking graphic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa usually displays sleep patterns as a sort of bar graph, with colored areas reflecting three levels of sleep / wakefulness. Occasionally, it displays as a ribbon graph, with one continuous line. I very much prefer the latter. Is there a way to set it as the default?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

There is no setting for that.  It always tries to get sleep stages, but sometimes it is not able to; then it goes back to the less meaningful display, sometimes because the tracker was sliding around so could not get good heart rating throughout the night.

See Why don't I see sleep stages today?  for some possible causes and solutions, and articles before and after to lern more about sleep tracking.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response I read the linked pages. Where do I find the "Begin sleep now" option? It says in the Fitbit ap. Is that the one on my computer, phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re-read that carefully.  It say 'begin sleep now' will prevent you from getting sleep stages - that is exactly what you do not want to use.

But it is on the phone app.  Click the sleep tile, then the plus sign in upper right corner.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I found the solution. I had to replace the original band, because I broke the original. I got a nice one from Oitom through Amazon. It was only about twelve bucks, and it's steel with a magnet closure. It holds the device perfectly where it needs to be. Since I got it, my sleep readings have been accurate with only two exceptions.

Best Answer
0 Votes